Once you've received a Pre-Approval, it's very important not to drastically alter your financial
profile. Follow these helpful tips below for a smooth mortgage process.
- Do call us with any questions!
- Do stay current on your existing accounts.
- Do keep all existing credit card accounts open.
- Do retain income records, bank statements and all deposit records.
- Do use your Loan Estimate (LE) to compare offers from other lenders.
- Don't apply for new credit of any kind.
- Don't max out or overcharge existing credit cards.
- Don't make any large purchases.
- Don't make any large undocumented deposits into any of your accounts.
- Don't modify the sales contract without speaking to us.
If you have any questions, Call Now
to speak with a licensed Loan Originator.