Search rates and products, and talk to one of our licensed Loan Originators.
There are a lot of factors to consider when buying a home, including financing, price, location and features. The home financing experts at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation are ready to help in 5 easy steps.
Complete a pre-qualification or pre-approval application.
Find a home that meets your needs.
Make an offer on a home and include your pre-approval letter to show the seller that your offer is serious. A real estate agent is particularly helpful in negotiating offers.
We arrange for you to close your loan at a location convenient to you and the seller.
To speak with a licensed Loan Originator or to get started with your application, call us at 866-514-7283.
Get Pre-Approved Before Shopping For A Home
Knowledge is power! Pre-approval comes with many benefits:
- Your pre-approval lets you know how much we’re prepared to lend you for your home purchase
- You have a rough estimate of your monthly payment
- It’s a hot housing market and offers by pre-approved buyers are taken more seriously
- A pre-approval should also allow your loan to close more quickly, another factor sellers take into consideration
- Finally, AmeriSave will be here to support you throughout this awesome journey!
Do’s and Don’ts of Pre-Approval
Once you’ve received a pre-approval, it’s very important not to drastically alter your financial profile. Follow these helpful tips below for a smooth mortgage process.
- Do call us with any questions!
- Do stay current on your existing accounts.
- Do keep all existing credit card accounts open.
- Do retain income records, bank statements and all deposit records.
- Do use your Loan Estimate (LE) to compare offers from other lenders.
- Don’t apply for new credit of any kind.
- Don’t max out or overcharge existing credit cards.
- Don’t make any large purchases.
- Don’t make any large undocumented deposits into any of your accounts.
- Don’t modify the sales contract without speaking to us.
If you have any questions, call us now to speak with your licensed Loan Originator – 866.514.7283
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, NMLS ID #1168, (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org); Corporate Office: 3525 Piedmont Rd NE, 8 Piedmont Center - Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305. Additional licensing information may be found by clicking here on this "Licensing" link. For questions regarding state licensing, please contact (866) 970-7283. Not all products and options are available in all states. It does not originate mortgages for properties in NY. Terms are subject to change without notice. Some people portrayed are professional models.