Search rates and products, and talk to one of our licensed Loan Originators.
There are a lot of factors to consider when buying a home, including financing, price, location and features. The home financing experts at AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation are ready to help in 5 easy steps.
Complete a pre-qualification or pre-approval application.
Find a home that meets your needs.
Make an offer on a home and include your pre-approval letter to show the seller that your offer is serious. A real estate agent is particularly helpful in negotiating offers.
We arrange for you to close your loan at a location convenient to you and the seller.
To speak with a licensed Loan Originator or to get started with your application, call us at 866-514-7283.
Get Pre-Approved Before Shopping For A Home
Knowledge is power! Pre-approval comes with many benefits:
- Your pre-approval lets you know how much we’re prepared to lend you for your home purchase
- You have a rough estimate of your monthly payment
- It’s a hot housing market and offers by pre-approved buyers are taken more seriously
- A pre-approval should also allow your loan to close more quickly, another factor sellers take into consideration
- Finally, AmeriSave will be here to support you throughout this awesome journey!
Do’s and Don’ts of Pre-Approval
Once you’ve received a pre-approval, it’s very important not to drastically alter your financial profile. Follow these helpful tips below for a smooth mortgage process.
- Do call us with any questions!
- Do stay current on your existing accounts.
- Do keep all existing credit card accounts open.
- Do retain income records, bank statements and all deposit records.
- Do use your Loan Estimate (LE) to compare offers from other lenders.
- Don’t apply for new credit of any kind.
- Don’t max out or overcharge existing credit cards.
- Don’t make any large purchases.
- Don’t make any large undocumented deposits into any of your accounts.
- Don’t modify the sales contract without speaking to us.
If you have any questions, call us now to speak with your licensed Loan Originator – 866.514.7283
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation, NMLS ID #1168, (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org); Corporate Office: 3525 Piedmont Rd NE, 8 Piedmont Center, Suite 600, Atlanta, GA 30305. Additional licensing information may be found by clicking here on this "Licensing" link. For questions regarding state licensing, please contact (866) 970-7283. Not all products and options are available in all states. Terms are subject to change without notice. Some people portrayed are professional models.